$595 up front fee, + 3.5 % commission
If you want a full-service listing, but if you still want to save on the final commission, then this is a cost-effective way to get exposure on the MLS, but still have some flexibility.
If you procure a buyer who is not represented by a licensed agent, we will work with you and the buyer to present offers, amendments, notices, close the deal, and you pay only $595 up-front fee and pay 3.5 % of the selling price at closing.
If the buyer is procured by an agent from some other broker, you still pay $595 up-front and 3.5 % of the selling price at closing. In this case the buyer's agent/broker receives a 2% commission which is advertised on the MLS on your listing. Either way, we help you with offers, counteroffers, notices, amendments, title insurance, earnest money escrow, and closing.
Alternatively, with no up-front fee we offer a "pay for performance 4 % commission paid at closing, again with 2% going to the buyers broker.
- 6 month MLS listing
- Use of a Discount Realty Works Chippewa Valley yard sign.
- Use of a lockbox that can be accessed by other agents after the showing appointment is approved by you.
- We take professional-quality pictures.
- Add Aerial Photography or a video tour of your house to make it stand out even more which includes hiring of a professional FAA-licensed video drone pilot, travel and shoot time, studio video editing, and video hosting with link from the MLS page! We hire a pilot as they are very experienced in drone videos, are insured, licensed, and they do a great job!
- We write a rich property description and take measurements of the property.
- If an unrepresented buyers wants to make an offer, we can help them through the process as a customer, if you approve. You are still our client and we still handle negotiations. There are more details to this arrangement that we will review with you.
- Listing on this site and national exposure via Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, and other websites.
- $595 up-front fee.
- Additional 3.5% due at closing. We offer a 2% commission to buyers broker (if any) paid at closing.
- We help you by analyzing offers, creating counteroffers as directed, working through notices, amendments, and inspection issues, ordering title insurance, arranging for earnest money escrow, review of the preliminary final settlement, and attending closing on your behalf.